On sunday morning I joined the self-portrait class. Another interesting inspiring class during this weekend. We tried to do selfportraits outside - on the wet green but in the sun. It was funny but cold. Chin!
Corinne introduced photoshop editing - with one of the photos of me - using a beamer. Fancy that!
Outside with lovely Corinne
Langarmfotos mit Corinne - und ich habe das Minishooting gewonnen! Freu! Bin schon ganz gespannt auf die Fotos.
Selbstversuche:
ISO200 mit Blende 2.2 - zu hell:
ISO 100 mit Blende 2.8 - ganz OK, oder? Jedenfalls nicht editiert :-) Das Licht in den Augen ist echt ;-)

WOW klasse Fotos!!!
AntwortenLöschenDas ist ja cool! Wo treibst du dich denn rum zur Zeit!? Auf deine Fotos bin ich auch gespannt. :)
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße,
die Birgit
Hi, I was glad to meet you in Belgium.
AntwortenLöschenYou have a great blog and I will visit here again.
Einat.