a project and a strong woman

The one who left saturday evening was Tanya Watts.




As a former Tim Holtz girl she used a lot of Ranger stuff and I loved that. I am very thankful that this strong and fighting woman was able to teach on saturday.

For myself I changed a little bit of the paper and the topic ;-)

The doorhanger transformed to a minibook with funny handcutted houses:



Do you see the small unity stamp? Greetings to Jolande :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Copyright 2009 SCRAPIDEA.
Die Inhalte dieses Webblogs unterliegen dem Urheberrecht- eine Verbreitung der Inhalte, die über das gesetzlich zulässige hinausgeht, bedarf der vorherigen Zustimmung. Trotz sorgfältiger Kontrolle übernehme ich für die Inhalte von fremden Webseiten keine Verantwortung. Dafür ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter / Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Ich distanziere mich ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten der hier verlinkten Seiten. Impressum: Sabine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...